“If Chelsea can do this i promise no club will beat them and they will win trophies” – Robbie Savage expose brilliant secret to fire up
Robbie Savage believes that Chelsea has the potential to achieve success and challenge for trophies if they follow a few key steps:
- Top Four Finish: Despite a slow start to the season, Savage still expects Chelsea to finish in the top four of the Premier League. He attributes this prediction to the club’s acquisition of talented and motivated players.
- Managerial Trust: Savage emphasizes the importance of giving Chelsea’s manager, Mauricio Pochettino, sufficient time to work with the team and develop his tactics. He believes that Pochettino’s managerial skills and ability to develop players and teams will be crucial to the club’s success.
- Time for Development: With Chelsea not participating in European competitions, Savage notes that the extra time on the training pitch will be valuable for Pochettino to work with the players and implement his preferred playing style. This suggests that Pochettino needs time to integrate the new signings and create a cohesive unit.
- Finding a Prolific Striker: Savage mentions the need for Pochettino to establish a system in which a striker can consistently score 20 or more goals a season. The last player to achieve this at Chelsea was Diego Costa. Finding a reliable goal-scorer is seen as a key factor in Chelsea’s success.
- Patience from Ownership: Robbie Savage also highlights the importance of patience from the club’s board, particularly Todd Boehly. He references the example of Graham Potter, who didn’t receive enough time to make an impact at a different club. Savage suggests that Chelsea’s ownership needs to provide the necessary time and support for Pochettino to build a successful team.
In summary, Savage’s belief is that Chelsea can become a formidable team and challenge for trophies under Mauricio Pochettino, but it requires time for the manager to develop his tactics, integrate new players, and find a reliable goal-scorer. Patience from the ownership and trust in Pochettino’s abilities are crucial components of this process.